ANNOUNCING OUR FIRST PUBLIC HEALTH WRITING COMPETITION !.
Given Nigeria’s response and management of the Ebola and COVID-19 outbreak, efforts in public health outbreak prevention and response has notably upscaled.
This influenced the topic choice for our APHeN Public Health Writing Competition:
‘‘Using Ebola and COVID-19 outbreak management strategies as a case study, proffer a solution to the management of the cholera outbreak in Nigeria’’.
Submit your presentations on this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the 23rd of September 2021, and stand a chance to win cash prizes on the 25th of September, 2021.
Presentations will be made before a live audience on the 25th of September at the address indicated on the flier above.
Register to attend using this link
- All ideas and content should be backed-up with reliable data.
- Writing should be captivating to readers and audience. It should be thoughtful and clearly structured.
- Presentation should be data-centered.
- Content should be simple and interactive, displaying creativity in presentation, storytelling and solutions.
- Credit should be given when due, by citing/referencing your sources.
We can’t wait to see you !